7.16.2011

Jelly Belly

This will be a brief entry, but before the week is out you should see our growth.  According to the scale I don't weigh any more this week than the last couple.  In spite of that, we have expanded.  My clothes are getting snugger and my skin feels as tight as a drum head.  I even feel a bit wider.  We've reached all new levels of discomfort.  I'm longing for that highly coveted day when baby drops leaving a little space for food and air for me.

Goodness~ these always turn out so blurry.  Sorry team.

35 weeks, I am renaming you Large Marge week.  This baby is making my back & legs work too hard.
Hope yall have happy weekends.  I'm off to play house with Kyle; we're cooking up a storm today!!!  Don't you worry~ I haven't forgotten about Part III of Show & Tell, and it's coming next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...