7.08.2011

1, 2, 34 weeks?

Merciful heavens~ It's been 34 weeks (well, more likely 32 weeks) since we got pregnant.  The third trimester is flying by, and I can hardly believe it.  For that reason Kyle and I have kicked it into high gear preparing for the littlest of Hams' great escape.  Kyle's father/provider instincts are expressing themselves through shopping for a new car, testing out the car seat, and buying an external hard drive.  How does that last one fit into the mix?  Kyle looks at me last night and says, "What if something happens to one of our computers and we lose all our baby pictures?"  Be still my beating heart.  We don't even have any baby photos yet, and he is preparing for long term cherished memory storage.

For me I have been nesting big time working on lots of crafts and things for the nursery.  I hope we'll do the big blog reveal before he comes; that is my goal.  I've also been reading a lot on labor, delivery, and nursing.  Lastly, I'm trying to reach a 300 miles in "Hamiltrots".  I've been going to our apartment's gym and working it on the treadmill with the fan on full blast and a big ice water. 

That baby seems high up and very pointy. 

Notice anything different?
Ta-Da~ it's our new mirror!  Kyle likes the arches so much he wants to paint them yellow a la McDonalds.
Last weekend we went up to Kyle's folks house to celebrate Independence day on the lake.  While we were up there, we were given a few new things for the home (including our new mirror).  Behold our new chair~

The seat is so wide that it could almost be a loveseat.

We put it in our music area for the time being so that it's easy access to the living room when lots of friends are over.
I've been bad about blogging lately, but for those of you who have been keeping up with the Ham fam since our ad-FRENCH-ure,  I have a treat for you soon!  I also feel like sort of the pregnancy brain has inhibited my creative writing skills.  I hope that'll turn around when I have two sweet fellas in the house to tell you about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...