8.06.2010

A Close Shave

For those of you who are fans of Wallace and Gromit, please don't be deceived by my title.  This entry is to share with the world the most significant haircut I have ever seen in person on my dearly loved lifelong helpmate (by that I mean Kyle...).  He had a very important job interview with Schlumberger in Paris on Monday and didn't want to show up looking like he just walked in off the street.  Without further ado, I give you Kyle's sheered mane...

Kyle is basking in the glow of shorter hair.

Let's celebrate a new-do with some bubbly?  Okay!

Up close and personal~Maria and I are in hot pursuit to get a closer look.

Kyle enjoys a cookie with practically weightless tresses.

In other news, I will reveal shortly where all these pictures came from.  You are welcome to guess in the comment section below, but if you hold on a day or two, there will be full disclosure right here.  Hasta pronto tios y tias (or as we say in French, A bientot mes mecs et mes meufs! Actually no one says that...) Later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...