5.27.2011

Fuzzy Brained & Sleepy

I've been wanted to write all this week, but I just haven't been able to muster the brain power.  This is for a girl who never lacks anything to say~ Kyle can vouch for the fact that I will talk sometimes until he asks me to stop.  Well, it's been a very bad sleep week.  Bad sleep yields sluggish mental abilities during the sunny hours.  I have some thoughts on pregnancy that I will share later, but for now here's how I'm looking....

28 weeks~ It's officially the third trimester!

This picture is a mystery~ it almost doesn't even look like I'm pregnant.  Probably user error on my part with my fuzzy photo skills....

Time to rest a little bit so I can muster my remaining brain strength for some quality time with a friend this evening... Look at that~ I used the word muster twice in the same entry.  Lame. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jesse Dukes said...

not user error! its you being tiny and fit and all baby, baby! you have a bit of the torpedo tummy going on in the first one. that phenomenon always puzzled me when it reared its pointy head. you look GREAT!

Jesse Dukes said...

ok yikes. this is KEIGHT. as was the previous comment. i cant sign out as jesse for some reason. wow, how creepy that comment looks as written "from" him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...