3.17.2011

Home Hum

Ever have one of those weeks where you have nothing to talk/write about?  For days I've had the urge to write, but every time I sit to put some words down, I come up with nothing.  I walked around my lovely apartment a time or two and found some things to share. 

Guitar & banjo suspended... now to figure out how to make the floor area a bit more usable...
This is the Bible study I'm doing~we're reading one book in the Bible a week starting from Genesis.  I <3 the Amazing Collection.
Remember my cross-stitch project?  It's a Christmas stocking for Kyle & I'm making progress.
The most backstitching I've ever done in my life.  Some serious sewers may say I haven't been living.
More progress even though Santa looks more squat in this shot.  I picked light blue for Kyle's name~it definitely doesn't show up as well in the photograph as in real life.
Happy St. Patrick's day!  My old digital camera embellished my photos back in the day with digital stripes.  Someone out there~ if you get to enjoy a Guinness today on this oh so Irish holiday, do it for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...