Silly Mr. Hamilton underestimated himself. I love having two fellas in my family, and I love what a good daddy Kyle is. Life is sweet right now. Praise the Lord!
11.16.2011
Fly Boys
Kyle and I had a conversation while running many months ago. It was before we knew whether we were having a boy or a girl, and I asked him if he was prepared for all the silly imagination play we'd have with our Hamiltot. With a boy, we discussed talking trains and superheroes. Kyle became nervous over having to play teatime and dress up with a little girl. Good news for him that he wasn't thrown into the deep end with a little lady with our first baby. Even so, Kyle doesn't always believe he is imaginative. Thankfully he's already proven himself wrong, and I captured it on video. Kyle does this thing where he flips B's bib backwards and pretends it is a cape. He inadvertently created B's first pretend identity~ super baby!
Silly Mr. Hamilton underestimated himself. I love having two fellas in my family, and I love what a good daddy Kyle is. Life is sweet right now. Praise the Lord!
Silly Mr. Hamilton underestimated himself. I love having two fellas in my family, and I love what a good daddy Kyle is. Life is sweet right now. Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love that they are continuing the tradition of flying men in the family!
Post a Comment