7.01.2010

A flower update

As you may remember a few months back, we had a little outdoor beautification project.  Since then, I have to admit that Kyle is the nurturer to our garden.  I only babysit (i.e. water and fertilize) when he's engaged elsewhere.  Our herbs and flowers are growing tremendously.  We are bad at incorporating rosemary and thyme into our cooking, but we use the chives, parsley, and basil all the time.  Let's take a look at them...

Here we have our parsley and basil.  The parsley is taking over~if you live in Metz and would like some fresh herbs, do not hesitate to ask us for some.  We're happy to share!

Chives, rosemary, and thyme are all shooting up and out.  I love the way rosemary looks like Christmas tree branches.

My pink and white geraniums.  See all those buds waiting to bloom?  I'm pumped about that.  We get a lot of bang for our buck with these guys.

Thank you Kyle for buying my flowers that are always in bloom~they make me so very happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...